To create a renewed Adventist movement and transform communities by giving meaning and significance to individuals’ lives.
To enable faithful followers of Jesus to share the good news.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: we strive to do mission in a manner that is beyond reproach, transparent, ethical and honest (Romans 14:12).
- Innovation: we seek to encourage creative and adaptable outreach evangelism, worship, and resource-creation as we share the good news of Revelation 14:1-12.
- Excellence: We have high ideals (Philippians 4:4-8).
- Relationship: We seek to uphold personal accountability to God in all aspects of life. As such, we value personal relationships, personal and accountable leadership, and seek to empower boards, employees, and members by fostering unity, teamwork, small groups, and grass-roots church ministry as we journey together as disciples of Christ.
- Service: We value selfless service, sacrifice, humility, meekness, and seek to encourage servant leaders (Mark 10:43-44, 1 Corinthians 9:19).
With a current population of 2.5 million people and 6500 Adventists, our primary goal is to build Seventh-day Adventist missional presence in WA and expose individuals to the truth of Revelation 14.
- To equip and resource Adventist Disciples
- To create and foster healthy Adventist communities
- To develop regional strategic plans
- To strive for workplace excellence
- To govern effectively